Ann Arbor Knit In

The Ann Arbor Knit In group blog!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Knitted Gift Labels and Knit-Alongs

Are you looking for some cool labels for you knitted gifts? Then check out this blog, and click on the link for knit gift labels in the "more stuff" column on the left-side. I found these labels through a holiday knit-along that I joined. It's not too late to join, or just check out all of the great gifts that people are making. Finally, I mentioned last week that I plan on joining a knit-a-long called Knit & Crochet the Classics. The idea is that each month everyone reads the same classic novel, and then knits or crochets a project that is inspired by the novel. I'm going to join in January, and we will be reading Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolfe. Anyway, I hope you all have a happy holiday and find some quality knitting time.

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2005 10:06 AM, Blogger Denise said...

Lynne: looks like we need to turn on word verification. I just tried it myself but I don't get all the administrator tags.

Just a heads up. Rachel and Rod are obviously not real people, even if they do have a knitting site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home