Ann Arbor Knit In

The Ann Arbor Knit In group blog!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Our happy band of knitters

There was a great turnout at Ann Arbor Knit In last night at Sweetwaters, and here are the photos to prove it:



That's a couple of happy knit-bloggers, Denise and Ingrid. Ingrid is working on the Apricot Jacket from Rebecca, and Denise is working on an incredibly soft Pink Fluffy Cloud sweater.


Kim, another knit-blogger and spinner extraordinaire, does not suffer from second sock syndrome. She's smiling, too, but I wanted a close-up of the pretty sock.


Alecia (also smiling) cleverly putting her knitting to use even as it is taking shape.


Jennie and Emily pose with some of the Sugar 'n Cream that was thrust upon them. It is destined for Project Scrubbie greatness. Jenny is knitting something sortof crinkly. Emily, of course, is knitting up some Peace Fleece, the official fiber of their alma mater.

Join us next time! Sign up for our yahoo group if you want to stay in the (magic) loop.

5 Comments:

At May 05, 2005 9:24 AM, Blogger Jennie said...

Oh Lynne, I love how you get my name right in the sidebar, but not the text. That, and my complete lack of chin. I'm all over that...

 
At May 05, 2005 11:15 AM, Blogger freddyknits said...

Oops - and I am usually so careful about spelling people's names right - especially those with "e"s on the end. But you know, you *have* the technology to fix it :)

(And I can't take credit for the sidebar - I decided to let the template automagically list contributors, so it snags whatever name value it can find in blogger.)

 
At May 05, 2005 5:20 PM, Blogger Denise said...

I must say, my highlights look awesome ;)


Thanks again, Lynne!

 
At May 05, 2005 7:16 PM, Blogger freddyknits said...

Is that Denise, or Marilyn Monroe?

 
At May 06, 2005 1:00 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

Blogger won't let me change other people's posts, as far as I could figure out. I *did* try that! I really really did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home