Ann Arbor Knit In

The Ann Arbor Knit In group blog!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Yarn Sale

Heads up, all. A Gathering Basket in Chelsea is going out of business (I think I mentioned this at our May 4th meeeting) and prices have gone down to 40% off everything (except consignment items, which include felt for rug hooking and "locally grown" roving, among other things). I picked up some yarn and books today.

They have very limited hours until their last day - 12 noon to 3:00 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. Their last day is May 21st.

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2005 12:49 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

FYI- I was out there today & they still have a nice selection of yarn, rovings & books. I got 13 skeins of bamboo yarn for $55! Such a deal! :)

Kim

 
At May 16, 2005 1:03 PM, Blogger freddyknits said...

Oooooh I got a colorful roving and a bunch of books. Greedy me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home